Jacob Sartorius is an American Youtuber, singer, songwriter, and social media celebrity. He rose to fame on Vine and Tik Tok due to his lip-sync and song cover videos. Further, he is known for his successful and popular Youtube song “Sweatshirt” of 2016.
In addition to this, Jacob has amassed millions of followers on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram. On Youtube, he has more than 3m subscribers as of now. For further information regarding Jacob’s age, height, weight, family, career, girlfriend, songs, videos and net worth read the full article.
|Birth Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 2002|
|Age in 2020||18 Years|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, and Youtuber|
Jacob Sartorius Age, Height and Weight
According to Jacob’s date of birth, his age is 18 years. He is 5’ 2’ tall and his weight is approx 54 kg. Jacob is a handsome and charming boy with brown hair and grey eyes.
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
Talking about Jacob’s family, he has not shared much about family members. Although we find out, he has a sister named Caroline Sartorius.
Career and Achievements
- Jacob began uploading lip-sync videos and songs cover from a very young age on Vine and Tik Tok. Within a short span of time, his videos captured the people’s attention and provided him millions of followers. With rising fame on music videos app, encouraged him to pursue a career in music.
- In 2014, Jacob created a Youtube channel and began uploading song covers, pranks, challenges, experiments videos, and personal vlogs. As of now, he has more than 3m subscribers on the channel.
- In 2016, Jacob rose to sudden fame when his song “Sweatshirt” received several million views on Youtube and gathered a high rank in US Billboard and across the rating charts. Subsequently, he released several successful songs such as Hit or Miss”, “All My Friends”, “Last Text”, “Up With It”, and “Over U”.
- In 2017, Jacob released his first EP “The Last Text EP” and it received 32 rank in US Billboard, 49 in Australia, and 4 in New Zealand. His latest ep was “Where Have You Been?” of 2019.
- In 2016, Jacob received a nomination in the Teen Choice Awards in Choice Muser category. In the following year, he received nominations in the Kids’ Choice Awards, Radio Disney Music Awards, Shorty Awards, and Teen Choice Awards for his work in music.
Girlfriends and affairs
Talking about Jacob’s personal life, earlier he was in a relationship with actress, Millie Bobby Brown. The current relationship status of Jacob is unknown.
Jacob has collaborated with singer and songwriter, Jack Avery.
Jacob’s net worth is estimated to be more than $3m. Sources of her earnings are singing, live concerts, shows, commercials, and brand endorsements.