Paul Dano is an American actor, director, screenwriter, and media personality. He is famous for his exceptional acting in L.I.E., Little Miss Sunshine, Swiss Army Man, and The Extra Man. so far, he has won a BAFTA nomination for “There Will Be Blood”, Golden Globe Awards for Love & Mercy, and a Screen Actors Guild Awards for Little Miss Sunshine.
In addition to this, Paul is a director and in 2018, he released his first directed movie “Wildlife” which received several awards. Further, he has amassed millions of followers on different social media platforms. To know more about Paul’s age, height, net worth, wife, and career go through the full article.
|Birth Place||New York City, U.S|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1984|
|Age in 2020||36 Years|
|Profession||Actor, director, screenwriter and producer|
Paul Dano Age, Height and Weight
As per his date of birth Paul’s age is 36 years. Talking about his physical appearance Paul’s height is 5’ 10” and his weight is approx 85 kg. He is a handsome and charming man with light brown hair and brown eyes.
Paul was born and raised in New York City, U.S along with his family members and siblings. His father Paul .A Dano was a business and his mother is Gladys Dano. He has a younger sister named Sarah Dano.
- Paul began his acting career as Joel in the 2000s movie “The Newcomers”. His work in the movie was commendable and received appreciation and praise from the critics. Subsequently, he appeared as the lead character in several movies such as The Emperor’s Club, The Girl Next Door, The Ballad of Jack and Rose, Cowboys & Aliens, Love & Mercy, Swiss Army Man, and many more. Paul will be seen as Edward Nashton / Riddler in Matt Reeves’s “The Batman” in 2022.
- Besides this, Paul acted on several famous tv shows such as Smart Guy, Too Young to Be a Dad, The Sopranos, Escape at Dannemora, and many more. In 2018, he began his career as a director. His first directed movie was “Wildlife” a drama movie. It received various national and international awards.
Awards and Achievements
- In 2008, Paul received a nomination in the BAFTA Awards for his work in “There Will Be Blood”.
- He received the Screen Actors Guild Awards for his movie “Little Miss Sunshine” in 2007.
- In 2016, Paul received a nomination in the Golden Globe Awards for his exceptional role in “Love & Mercy”.
Also read about Alexander Skarsgård.
Girlfriends and affairs
Talking about Paul’s personal life, he has been in a relationship with Zoe Kazan since 2007. They have a daughter together named Alma.
As of now, in 2021 Paul has a net worth of more than $10m. His sources of earning are movies, tv shows, commercials and brand endorsements.