Abigail Breslin is an American actress, singer, model, and media personality. She rose to fame at the age of 5 for her excellent work in a sci-fi movie “Signs” for which she was nominated for Young Artist Award in 2003.
Besides this, Abigail is a professional singer. Her singles ”Fight For Me” and “You Suck” received high ratings in several rating charts and websites. Further Some her debut album “Janie Jones” was also a commercial success.
In addition to this, she has amassed an immense fan following on different social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. On Instagram, Abigail has garnered more than 500k followers with her gorgeous photos and videos. To know more about Abigail’s life, career, family, affairs, and achievements go through the full article.
|Birth Place||New York City, U.S|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1996|
|Age in 2020||24 Years|
Abigail Breslin Age, Height and Weight
As per her date of Abigail Breslin’s age is 24 years. Her height is 5′ 6″ and weight is approx 59 kg. She is a gorgeous and attractive girl with blonde hair and brown eyes.
Abigail was born and raised in New York City, U.S along with her family members and friends. Her father was Michael Breslin and her mother is Kim Breslin. She has two brothers Ryan and Spencer Breslin.
- Abigail began her acting career at the age of 5 with a sci-fi movie “Signs” for which she was nominated for the Young Artist Awards in 2003. Her major breakthrough came in 2006 when her movie “Little Miss Sunshine,” became a commercial success and it gave several awards and worldwide recognition to Abigail. Subsequently, she appeared in several movies such as Chestnut: Hero of Central Park, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, My Sister’s Keeper, The Call, Zombieland: Double Tap, and many more.
- At the same time, she made tv shows debut with a comedy show named “Fairfax” in the lead role. Abigail acted in several tv shows and received appreciation praise from the critics. In addition to this, she began her singing career in 2011 and released the first single “Fight For Me”. The song was a critical commercial success and it gathered millions of views on the internet platforms including on Youtube.
- In the same year, Abigail released her first studio album “Janie Jones” under the Nettwerk Productions label. The album was also a commercial success and received high rankings in US Billboard and on several other rating charts. Some of the famous singles of Abigail are “You Suck”, “Sleepwalking” and “90’s Honey”.
Awards and Achievements
- Abigail in 2007 received a nomination in the Academy Awards for her work in the comedy movie “Little Miss Sunshine” which makes her one of the youngest female nominees of the Academy Awards. In the same year, she received nominations in various awards including Chicago Film Critics Association Awards, Iowa Film Critics, Empire Awards, and Gotham Awards.
- In 2010, she received the Young Artist Award for her work in My Sister’s Keeper, a drama movie. In 2016, Abigail received a nomination in the Screen Actors Guild Awards for August: Osage County. Subsequently, she received various nominations in several awards.
Also read about, Anahita Hashemzadeh and Ava Fiore.
Boyfriends and Affairs
Talking about Abigail’s personal life, she was in a relationship with Michael Clifford, but due to personal reasons, they separated. The current relationship status of her is unknown.
As of now, in 2021 Abigail’s net worth is estimated to be more than $11m. Her sources of income acting, commercials and brand endorsements.