Adam Frater is an entrepreneur and athlete. He is well known for his unique style of training that combines calisthenics with athletics. Adam believes in holistic wellness and claims he takes no supplements and rarely lifts weights. He runs a successful YouTube channel and has over 400k followers on Instagram. He was born in South Jersey and went to the University of Miami where he doubled majored in marketing and economics.
Adam Frater was born in 1991 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in a Christian family. He is the co-founder of The Fit! App, an online platform that hosts training programs from a variety of athletes in different fitness and sports niches.
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Date of Birth||1991|
|Age in 2020||29 Years|
Adam Frater is 29 years old. He is about 6 inches in height and 81 kg in weight. His hair color is black and his eyes color is also black.
- Adam has 417k followers on Instagram
- Adam regularly posts extremely difficult bodyweight movements
- He is known for being shredded all year round, never taking an offseason
- Adam loves nature and physical activity
- He has 183k YouTube subscribers
Adam Frater Net Worth
Adam Frater’s net worth is unknown but expected to be in the millions.Net worth: $1,000,000
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
- Adam’s favorite book is the Alchemist
- Adam plays in an adult soccer league
- His favorite food is a ribeye steak
- Adam regularly likes to cook
- His favorite travel destinations are Tokyo, Thailand, Barcelona, and Southern Italy