Amanda Seyfried is an American actress, model, singer, and media personality. She rose to fame in 2004 for her excellent performance in her debut movie “Mean Girls”. Further, Amanda is also known for her tv shows As the World Turns and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Besides being an actress, Amanda is a model, singer, and social media celebrity. She began modeling at the age of 11 for automobiles and lingerie brands. Her songs “Honey Honey” and “Our Last Summer” of the Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack album received a high ranking in US Billboard and across the world.
In addition to this, Amanda has amassed millions of followers on different platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. On Instagram, she has gathered more than 4.9m followers with gorgeous photos and videos. To know more about Amanda’s life, career, family, affairs and achievements go through the full article.
|Birth Place||Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1985|
|Age in 2020||35 Years|
Amanda Seyfried Age, Height and Weight
As per her date of Amanda Seyfried’s age is 35 years. Her height is 5′ 7″ and weight is approx 59 kg. She is a gorgeous and attractive girl with grey eyes and blonde hair.
Amanda was born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S in a Christain family along with friends and siblings. Her father is Jack Seyfried and her mother is Ann Seygfried, a therapist. She has an older sister Jennifer Seyfried, a musician and has German descent.
- Having been fond of modeling, singing, acting, and dancing, Amanda began her career as a model at the age of 11. She appeared in various commercials and ads of automobiles and lingerie as a child model.
- With the rising fame in modeling, at the age of 15, Amanda made her acting debut with the CBS soap opera As the World Turns as Lucy Montgomery. Her work on the show was commendable and for that, she was awarded by various awards and nominations. Subsequently, she appeared on some of the famous shows such as Veronica Mars, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, and Family Guy.
- Amanda’s breakthrough came in 2004 after the success of a comedy-drama movie “Mean Girls”. A major boost to her career came in 2008 when she worked in “Mamma Mia!” a comedy and a horror film “Solstice”. The movies were commercially successful and provided her with global fame and recognition.
- Besides this, Amanda is a professional singer. her songs “Our Last Summer”, Lay All Your Love on Me”, and “Slipping Through My Fingers” from the album Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack was commercially successful and received a high ranking on several rating charts.
Awards and Achievements
- Amanda in 2005 won the Locarno International Film Festival for her movie “Nine Lives” and received a nomination in the Gotham Awards for the same movie.
- In 2010, she received the ShoWest Awards in the Breakthrough Female Star of the Year and received a nomination in the Teen Choice Awards for her work in Letters to Juliet.
- Amanda in 2021 received the Satellite Awards in the Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture category for her movie “Mank”. Subsequently, she won nominations in the Golden Globe Awards, Hollywood Critics Association, and Critics’ Choice Awards for her excellent work in the movie.
Boyfriends and Affairs
Talking About Amanda’s personal life, she has been married to an American stage and film actor Thomas Sadoski since March 2017. Amanda and Thomas have a son and daughter.
Amanda’s net worth as of now, in 2021 is estimated to be more than $12.5m. Her sources of income are acting, commercials, brand endorsements and other ventures.