Carla Morrison is a Mexican singer, songwriter, and media celebrity. She is famous for her Grammy nominated albums Déjenme Llorar, Amor Supremo, EP Aprendiendo a Aprender, and popular songs like “No Me Llames”, “Ansiedad”, and “Tu Atacas”.
Carla was born and raised in Tecate, Baja California along with her parents and siblings. From a very young age, she was encouraged by her parents for singing, dancing, and music. At the age of 17, she moved to Arizona, US, and enrolled herself at the Mesa Community College to learn music.
In addition to this, with rising fame as a singer and songwriter, on various social media platforms, Carla garnered millions of followers. On Instagram, she has accumulated more than 1m followers as of now. Subsequently, she has a self-titled Youtube channel with more than 4.53m subscribers, where she uploads songs and music videos.
|Birth Place||Tecate, Baja California, Mexico|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1986|
|Age in 2021||34 Years|
|Profession||Singer and songwriter|
Carla Morrison Age, Height, and Weight
According to Carla’s date of birth, her age is 34 years. She is about 5’ 8” tall and her weight is approximately 58 kg.
Porfiria Flores and Hilario Morrison are Carla’s parents. There is no information about her siblings as of now.
- Carla began her musical career in Arizona, the US at the age of 17 after being enrolled in a musical college named “ Mesa Community College”. However, within a short period of time, she quitted college due to differences in musical nature. At the same time, she met Mark Erickson, a musician of the Colorstone band of Arizona, and collaborated with him for her first EP.
- Carla in 2009 released her first Ep “Aprendiendo a Aprender ” by the pseudonym Babaluca. The EP was commercially successful and gave fame and popularity to Carla. Following the success of the first Ep, she released her second Ep in 2010 “Mientras Tú Dormías’’ which was produced by Natalia Lafourcade. This EP was also a hit and received nominations in several awards.
- Carla in 2011 began working on her first-ever debut album “Déjenme Llorar ” along with Juan Manuel Torreblanca, a musician of the Torreblanca brand. The album was released in 2012 and peaked in several rating charts and websites. It was so successful and popular that the album even received a nomination in the Grammy awards.
- Subsequently, Carla released several successful songs such as “Tu Luz”, “Eres Tú”, “Vez Primera”, “No Vuelvo Jamás”, “Hasta La Piel”, No Me Llames”, and many more. In 2017, she released her second album “Amor Supremo”. It ranked top in several rating charts and websites, subsequently giving her second Grammy Awards nominations.
Awards and Achievements
- Carla in 2012 won the Latin Grammy Awards for her debut album ”Déjenme Llorar” in the Best Alternative Music Album and Best Alternative Song categories. In the following year, she won a nomination in the Grammy Awards for the debut album “Déjenme Llorar” in Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album category.
- In 2016, she won a nomination for her second album “Amor Supremo” in the Latin Grammy Awards in the Best Alternative Music Album category. In the same year, Carla received the same for her song “Vez Primera”.
Carla has worked with Mexican actress and singer Lidia Ávila.
As of now, in 2021 Carla’s net worth is approximately $9m. Major sources of her earnings are singing, recording, live concerts, and other business ventures.
|Net Worth (approx)||$9m|
What is the age of Carla Morrison?
Age of Carla Morrison is 34 years.
When is the Birthday of Carla Morrison?
Carla Morrison’s birthday is on July 19, 1986.
How tall is Carla Morrison?
Carla Morrison is 5′ 8″ tall.
Where is Carla Morrison from?
Carla Morrison is from Tecate, Baja California, Mexico.