Emma Stone is an American actress and media personality. She is popular for her movies such as The Amazing Spider-Man series, The Croods, and Birdman. So far, Emma has won an Academy Awards and two nominations in it.
She has been the highest-paid actress in 2017 and Time magazine included her in the list of 100 most influential people in the world. Besides this, Emma is famous for her charitable work all around the world. To know more about Emma’s life, career, family, affairs, and achievements go through the full article.
|Birth Place||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1988|
|Age in 2020||32 Years|
Emma Stone Age, Height and Weight
As per her date of Emma Stone’s age is 32 years. Her height is 5′ 6″ and weight is approx 59 kg. She is a gorgeous and attractive woman with blonde hair and brown eyes.
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
Emma was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S along with her family members and siblings. Her father Jeffrey Charles Stone is a businessman and mother Krista Jean Stone is a homemaker. She has a brother named Spencer.
- Emma began her career at the age of 16 with a musical sitcom show “The New Partridge Family”. The show was successful and gave her wide recognition in the industry. Subsequently, she appeared on various tv shows such as The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Robot Chicken, Maya & Marty, and recent Maniac.
- With the rising fame on tv shows, in 2007 she made her movie debut with a comedy movie “Superbad”. Her breakthrough in movies came in 2009 after the success of “Zombieland”. In 2012, Emma played the role of Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man series. The movie was commercially successful and gave popularity and recognition to her all around the world.
- Subsequently, she appeared in various movies such as Gangster Squad, Magic in the Moonlight, La La Land, Zombieland: Double Tap, and many more.
Awards and Achievements
- Emma received the Screen Actors Guild Awards for “The Help” in the Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. Subsequently in 2015, she received a nomination for “Birdman”. In 2017, Emma received the same awards for her exceptional work in “La La Land”.
- In 2015 for “Birdman” Emma received the first Academy Awards nomination in the Best Supporting Actress category. In 2017, she received the same award for her movie “La La Land” in the best actress category.
- She received the Critics’ Choice Awards for her work in “The Favourite’ under Best Movie Cast.
Also read about, Maria Pedraza and Sandra Bullock.
Boyfriends and Affairs
Talking about Emma’s personal life, earlier she dated Andrew Garfield, but in 2015, they separated due to personal reasons. In 2020 Emma got married to Dave McCary, a director and they are expecting their first child soon.
As of now, in 2021 Emma’s net worth is approximately $30-40m. Her sources of income are acting, tv shows, commercials, brand endorsements and other business ventures.