Emma Watson is a British actress, model, activist, and media personality. She is renowned for her exceptional work in the Harry Potter film series, Beauty and the Beast, Little Women, Regression, and This is the End.
Besides being an actress, Emma is known for her women’s rights work. She promotes and advocates human and child education rights in various developing countries including Bangladesh and Pakistan. She has been the UN Women Goodwill ambassador since 2014.
In addition to this, she is a model, who has posed and walked for various famous designers and lingerie brands. Further, Emma is a social media celebrity with millions of followers on different platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On Instagram, she has amassed more than 59m followers. To know more about Emma’s life, career, family, affairs, and achievements go through the full article.
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Date of Birth||15 April, 1990|
|Age in 2020||30 Years|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
Emma Watson Age, Height and Weight
As per her date of Emma Watson’s age is 30 years. Her height is 5′ 6″ and weight is approx 57 kg. Emma is an attractive and gorgeous girl with light brown hair and grey eyes.
Emma was born in Paris, France and raised in London, England along with her mother and siblings. Her father Chris Watson, a English lawyer and her mother is Jacqueline Luesby. She has four siblings Lucy, Nina, Alex and Toby.
- Emma from a very young age wanted to pursue a career in acting and movies. She made her acting debut in 2001 as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. The movie was a commercial blockbuster and it broke all the records of earnings. With the movie, Emma’s popularity rose suddenly to the seventh sky. Subsequently, she received various awards for her exceptional work in the movie.
- Further, she appeared in various successful movies such as The Tale of Despereaux, My Week with Marilyn, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Bling Ring, This Is the End, Regression, and many more. Emma’s movie “Little Women” received the Academy Awards nomination for Best Picture, but it couldn’t win the award.
- In addition to this, Emma is an activist, social worker, and ambassador of global forums. She has been the UN Women Goodwill ambassador since 2014. Further, she writes articles about women’s development and child education rights in several popular magazines and newspapers.
Awards and Achievements
- Emma in 2002 received the Young Artist Awards for her work in the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Subsequently, she received nominations in the Empire Awards and Saturn Award.
- In 2011, she received the Teen Choice Awards for her movie “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1” in the Best Female Performance category.
- She received the Boston Society of Film Critics and Florida Film Critics Circle for her exceptional work in “Little Women”. In the following year, she received the Georgia Film Critics Association for the same movie.
Boyfriends and Affairs
Talking about Emma’s personal life, previously she dated Brendan Wallace but due to personal reasons, they broke up. Currently, Emma is in a relationship with businessman Leo Robinton.
Emma’s net worth as of now, in 2021 is estimated to be more than $85m. Her sources of income are acting, commercials, brand endorsements, and other business ventures.