Jennifer Lawrence is an American actress and media personality. She is renowned for her movies like X-Men film series, American Hustle, Red Sparrow, Passengers, and Mother!. Jennifer has been the highest-paid actress in 2015 and 2016. Further, she has been on the list of 100 most influential people in the world of Time magazine and Forbes.
Besides this, Jennifer has won the Academy Award in Best Actress category for “Silver Linings Playbook”, a romantic drama. She has been part of “The Mess I Made” music video. On different social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, she has amassed millions of followers with gorgeous photos. To know more about Jennifer’s career, life, family, affairs, and achievements go through the full article.
|Birth Place||Indian Hills, Kentucky, U.S|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1990|
|Age in 2020||30 Years|
Jennifer Lawrence Age, Height and Weight
As per her date of Jennifer Lawrence’s age is 30 years. Her height is 5′ 6″ and weight is approx 58 kg. She is a gorgeous and attractive girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
Jennifer was born and raised in Indian Hills, Kentucky, the U.S along with family members and siblings. Her father Gary Lawrence was a businessman and her mother Karen Lawrence. She has two brothers named Blaine and Ben Lawrence.
- Having been fond of acting and movies, Jennifer at a very young age decided to make a career in movies. She made her acting debut in 2007 with a short role in a comedy-drama show “Monk “. Subsequently, she appeared on various shows in supporting roles such as Cold Case and Medium.
- She received her first lead role in 2007 as Lauren Pearson in a comedy sitcom “The Bill Engvall Show”. Her work on the show was commendable and gathered praise and appreciation for her. With the rising fame on shows, she made her movie’s debut in 2008 with a drama movie “Garden Party”.
- Jennifer came to the limelight in 2011, when she was cast in Fox’s movie “X-Men: First Class” as Mystique. Subsequently, she appeared in X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Dark Phoenix. Due to her exceptional work in these movies, she received worldwide popularity and fame.
- So far, Jennifer has acted in several successful movies such as A Beautiful Planet, Passengers, Mother!, and Red Sparrow. Her upcoming movies are Red, White, and Water and Don’t Look Up.
Awards and Achievements
- Jennifer won the Academy Awards in 2013 for her exceptional work in “Silver Linings Playbook” and a Golden Globe Award for the same movie.
- In 2014, she received the Golden Globe Awards for her movie “American Hustle” in the Best Supporting Actress category. In the following year, Jennifer won the same award for the movie “Joy”.
- She has won six People’s Choice Awards for the X-Men series and The Hunger Games, equally. Subsequently, Jennifer received the Saturn Award for The Hunger Games.
Boyfriends and Affairs
Talking about Jennifer’s personal life, she has been married to Cooke Maroney, an art gallery director and businessman since 2019. Further information about the couple is not available as of now.
As of now, in 2021 Jennifer’s net worth is estimated to be more than $160m. Her sources of income are acting, commercials, brand endorsements and other business ventures.