Jessica Sanchez is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and model. She rose to fame and came into the limelight for becoming the runner-up of the singing competition ”American Idol” season eleven. She is also popular as a singer. In 2013 she released her debut album called ‘’Me, You and the Music’’ which reached 26 on the Billboard 200 chart. Besides this, she has been seen in various TV shows including ‘’America’s Got Talent’’ and ”Beauty & the Beast”.
Apart from this, she is constantly active and famous on various social media platforms including Instagram. Jessica has earned thousands of followers on her jessicaesanchez Instagram. In addition to this, she runs her self-titled YouTube channel on which she uploads her cover songs and official music videos and garnered thousands of subscribers and millions of views.
Jessica was born on August 4, 1995, in Chula Vista, California, US. She was raised in Chula Vista, California, US, and completed her education in Chula Vista, California, US. She is 26 years old (as of 2021).
|Birth Place||Chula Vista, California, US|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1995|
|Age in 2021||26 Years|
|Profession||singer, songwriter, actress, and model|
Jessica Sanchez Age, Height, and Weight
Jessica Sanchez’s age is 26 years old (as of 2021). She is about 5 feet 7 inches in height and 56 kg in weight. Her hair color is black and her eyes are hazel.
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
- Jessica was fond and passionate about singing so she pursued her career in singing and started taking part in different singing competitions. In 2005 she appeared in the ‘’Showtime at the Apollo’’ TV show where she performed “Respect” by Aretha Franklin. Then, in 2006 she participated in the ”America’s Got Talent” show but didn’t qualify for the finals. In 2009 she released her debut cover song “Don’t Stop the Music” by Rihanna for iTunes with independent record label Spin Move Records. Soon after she collaborated with Brandon Kane for the single “Just You and Me”.
- In 2012 she participated in the “American Idol’’ season 11 and finished at the runner up position which made her extremely popular as well as raised her to fame. With rising popularity, she got a chance to perform in the PBS’ National Memorial Day Concert. In the same year she was signed by Interscope Records and subsequently performed in several songs like “You’re All I Need to Get By”. In 2013 she launched her debut album ‘’Me, You & the Music’’ which got huge success and peaked at number 26 on the Billboard 200 chart. During the year, she made her Tv debut as a guest appearance in an episode of “Lights Out”. Since then she has been featured in several TV shows such as “All or Nothing”, ‘’Dancing with the Stars’’, and Beauty & The Beast’’ many more.
- She also has shared stage and collaborated with various famous artists named Justin BIeber, Charice Pempengco, Jennifer Hudson, Christian Bautista, and others. Some of her popular songs are “Two Forevers”, “1+1” by Beyoncé’’, “The Feeling”, “Call Me”, “Stronger Together”, “Caught Up”, In 2019 she released her two single song named ‘’Love You’’ and “Angels”. Subsequently, she collaborated with Matt Bloyd for the duet titled “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” and” . Besides this, in 2019, she became the ambassador of Frontrow. During the year she alongside the Bautists repaired their Christmas single called ”Another Silent Christmas Song”. However, in May 2021 she launched her music video with the title of ”US” featured by Apl.de.ap and Mark Cuban.
- Other than singing, she is active on Instagram where she garnered thousands of followers by sharing her lifestyles, gorgeous looking pictures, and family photos. Moreover, she endorses different cosmetic products on her Instagram account. In addition to this, she is known for uploading cover songs and official music videos on her own-titled YouTube channel.
She has achieved such awards for her outstanding performance including the Hope Spirit of Life Awards Gala in October 2012, the 2012 Brittania Awards, Trevor Live in December 2012, and many more.
Talking about Jessica’s family, her father’s name is Gilbert Sanchez and her mother’s name is Edita Sanchez. She has two young brothers.
- Jessica is a famous singer.
- Her debut album is ‘’Me, You, & the Music’’ (2013).
- She has gained millions of views on her YouTube channel.
- She looked so beautiful and attractive.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- Jessica loves traveling.
- Read also about AllisvnSoul
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
Jessica Sanchez’s net worth is approx $500k
What is the age of Jessica Sanchez?
The age of Jessica Sanchez is 26 (as of 2021).
When is the Birthday of Jessica Sanchez?
Jessica Sanchez’s birthday is on August 4, 1995.
How tall is Jessica Sanchez?
Jessica Sanchez is 5’7’’ tall.
Where is Jessica Sanchez from?
Jessica Sanchez is from Chula Vista, California, US.