John Matze was born and was born in 1993 in the United States. He is the most popular Andriod & iOS developer in America and also the CEO & Founder of Parler alt-tech microblogging and social networking service company. He completed his graduation in Computer Science at the University of Denver in 2014. John is married now and he has one child. Parler was founded by John Matze Jr. and Jared Thomson in Henderson, Nevada, in August 2018.
Before CarePICS, John was a Software Engineer at AWS, Amazon Web Services, Washington between April to June 2017. He worked with General Atomics as a software engineer too after graduating from college. During his college time, he has worked as a Junior Web developer in Alerc Inc in San Diego from June 2012- September 2013.
John Matze blamed the board controlled by co-founder and Republican donor Rebekah Mercer for his ouster. Matze launched the controversial social media app Parler in 2018 along with Mercer and Jared Thomson. The app was banned from Google, Apple, and AWS a few weeks ago for allegedly allowing the spread of violence through unfiltered content, which led to the horrific US Capitol attack on January 6, 2021
John Matze Age, Height, Weight
Talking about his age, John Matze’s age is 27 years and his height is 5 feet 9 inches(approx).
Family and Wife
Talking about John’s marital status John Matze is married. His wife’s name is Alina Mukhutdinova and she is from Kazan, Russia. They met each other in Las Vegas, on 15 May 2016. At that time Alina was on a two-week road trip in the US. They both tied the knot and got married in Kazan, Russia on 2 December 2017. More information about his family is not known, we will update it as soon as possible.
Education and Career
John Matze completed his graduation from the University of Denver in 2014 and teamed up with Thomson to create Parler “after being exhausted with a lack of transparency in big tech, ideological suppression, and privacy abuse,” according to the app’s website.
This site gained over more than a million users in a week after being promoted by pundits including Mollie Hemingway of The Federalist and radio show host Jesse Kelly. The backlash came after Twitter added a warning to one of President Trump’s tweets saying he violated its “policy against abusive behavior” in June.
Matze is “happy” to be adding users even though Parler hasn’t turned a profit, he told FOX Business’ Stuart Varney in June.
John Matze Net Worth
Talking about his networth John Matze’s net worth is $10 million.
Some Unknown Facts about John Matze
- Matze is one of the successful businessmen who started his company ‘Parler’ with his college friend ‘Jared Thompson’.
- As a businessman, John Matze has a really good earning and he has a net worth of approx $10 million.
- John Matze’s Wikipedia page has not found yet, however, his company Wikipedia page is available where all the information has been provided about his company.
- Furthermore, John Matze is married to Russian women and they have a child.
- John Matze was born and raised in the USA.
- Parler CEO John Matze’s nationality is American and belongs to the White ethnicity.
- In July of 2020, Parlor had been downloaded 2.5 million times and had 2.8 million users. While in June, Parler gained the position of top 5 in free apps that are available on the Google Play store.
- The Parler was established in the year 2018 by two of the college friends John Matze and Jared Thompson who are the graduate of Computer Science from the University of Denver.
- The social media app, Parler got in height after they were creating the accounts due to Twitter’s Censorship policies as declared by fed-up conservatives. However, Paler has been getting much criticism due to its content policies which are believed to be more restrictive.
- John Matze is a very good looking guy who believes in hard work and gives his hundred percent.