Lana Condor’s Height? Fans across the world are eager to know the height of a popular American actress and YouTuber, best known for her role as Lara Jean Covey in the Netflix film series “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.” She is 5 feet 3 inches (160cm) tall. Talking about Lana Condor’s weight, she is a fit and healthy girl, who weighs approximately 50 kg.
Biography / Wiki
Tran Dong Lan, better known by her stage name Lana Condor, was born in Cn Th, Vietnam, on May 11, 1997. She was raised in Chicago, Illinois, after being adopted by American parents. Condor pursued her aspirations in the entertainment world after discovering her affinity for acting at an early age.
Condor attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, after graduating from high school. She developed her performing abilities while she was a student there by taking acting classes and participating in theatre shows.
Lana Condor Age
As per Lana Condor’s date of birth, her age is 26 years (as of now, in 2023).
Lana Condor Height and Weight
Lana Condor’s height is about 5 feet 3 inches and her weight is approximately 50 kg.
At an open casting call in Los Angeles, Condor was first encountered by an agent, which marked the beginning of her career in the entertainment sector. She attended Loyola Marymount University at the time of her audition for the part of Jubilation Lee, popularly known as Jubilee, in the 2016 superhero movie “X-Men: Apocalypse.” She made her acting debut with this, which served as her entry into the industry.
However, Condor’s breakout performance as Lara Jean Covey in “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” was what really brought her to national attention. The movie, which was adapted from a Jenny Han novel and released in 2018, was a great hit and developed a sizable fan base. The portrayal of Lara Jean by Condor, a high school student who receives unexpected hidden love letters from her crushes, resonated with viewers all over the world. Her on-screen connection with Noah Centineo, who played Peter Kavinsky, as well as her charming and relatable performance won her accolades.
Condor played Lara Jean in two sequels to “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before,” which was a commercial triumph. The 2020 publication of “To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You” continued Lara Jean’s romantic journey as she negotiated a new relationship. In the concluding film, “To All the Boys: Always and Forever,” which debuted in 2021, Lara Jean’s senior year and the difficulties she has as she gets ready for college are depicted. The movie series not only established Condor as a rising star but also cemented her image as a favourite among romantic comedy aficionados.
Condor has acted in a number of well-known roles in addition to the “To All the Boys” series. She made an appearance in Robert Rodriguez’s sci-fi action movie “Alita: Battle Angel,” which James Cameron produced and directed in 2019. The movie, which is based on Yukito Kishiro’s manga series, chronicles the adventures of Alita, a cyborg with amazing talents. By portraying Koyomi, Alita’s companion and ally, Condor demonstrated her ability as an actress in a new genre.
on the same year, Condor also appeared frequently on the television program “Deadly Class.” The show, which is based on the comic book series by Rick Remender and Wesley Craig, is set at an assassin school and examines the lives of its distinctive students. Saya Kuroki, a competent fighter with a complicated past, was represented by Condor.
Condor played Harmony, a young lady balancing relationships and aspirations on a summer night in a small town, in the independent movie “Summer Night” (2019). She had the chance to display her skills in the movie’s more individualized and character-focused environment.
Condor is renowned for her advocacy activities and for using her platform to spread uplifting messages outside of her on-screen performances. She has been a strong proponent of inclusion, diversity, and representation in the entertainment sector. Condor has emphasized the value of realistic and varied depictions of Asian characters and has actively backed projects that elevate voices from marginalized groups.
Condor has been honored and recognized for her performances throughout her career. She has received nominations for a number of honors, such as the Teen Choice Awards, MTV Movie & TV Awards, and People’s Choice Awards. Her work has struck a chord with people all across the world, especially young ones who value her relatability and genuineness in film.
In the future, Lana Condor intends to pursue her acting profession and look into new possibilities. She is ready to advance in the entertainment world thanks to her talent, charisma, and positive effect. Condor continues to be a prominent presence, motivating and empowering others along the way, whether it be through her on-screen performances or her advocacy work.
Little is known about Lana Condor’s parents and siblings, who have always been a discreet part of her personal life. However, it is known that Condor was raised in Chicago, Illinois, after being adopted by American parents. Throughout her career, her parents have supported and encouraged her.
There is little information available about her siblings as well. If Lana Condor has siblings, nothing about them has been made public. She could wish to keep her personal life private and distinct from her work in the entertainment business.
Lana Condor is in a relationship with an American actor Anthony De La Torre. Anthony De La Torre and Lana Condor announce their engagement on January 28, 2022. Condor announced her ecstatic engagement to De La Torre on January 28, 2022. The couple has been together for several years and often shares their affection for each other on social media.
- Lana Condor hails from Can Tho, Vietnam.
- Lana Condor’s birth name is Tran Dong Lan. She was born in Cần Thơ, Vietnam, and was adopted by American parents.
- Condor attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, while pursuing her acting career. She studied acting and participated in theater productions during her time there.
- Lana Condor gained widespread recognition and acclaim for her role as Lara Jean Covey in the Netflix film series “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.” The success of the film series helped establish her as a rising star in the industry.
- Condor is fluent in both English and Vietnamese. She occasionally incorporates Vietnamese language and culture into her work and has expressed a desire to see more diverse and authentic Asian representation in media.
- In addition to acting, Lana Condor is a skilled ballet dancer. She has been practicing ballet since she was a child and has mentioned her love for dance in various interviews.
- Condor has trained in martial arts and has experience in Taekwondo. This background in martial arts has helped her perform action sequences in films like “Deadly Class.”
- Lana Condor is known for her advocacy work. She has been vocal about issues such as representation, diversity, and mental health awareness. She uses her platform to promote positive messages and empower young people.
- Condor is recognized for her sense of style and has made appearances in various fashion events and magazines. She has been featured in the pages of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and other fashion publications.
- Lana Condor has been involved in charitable initiatives. She has worked with organizations like Project Futures, which focuses on human trafficking prevention and support for survivors.
- Besides her notable role in “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before,” Condor has appeared in films such as “X-Men: Apocalypse,” “Alita: Battle Angel,” and “Summer Night.” She has also had a recurring role in the TV series “Deadly Class.”
Lana Condor is an American actress and YouTuber. How rich is she? As per our research and data available on the internet. It is said that Lana Condor’s current net worth as of now, in 2023 is estimated to be between $3 million.
A big portion of her income comes from her profession as an actress, YouTuber, commercials, brand promotions, and business ventures. As her career is active, it can be expected that her net worth will increase in the upcoming days.
|Lana Condor Instagram
|Lana Condor TikTok
|Lana Condor YouTube
|Lana Condor Twitter
|Does Lana Condor, Consume Alcohol?
|Does she, Smoke?
|Does she, Drive?
|Does Lana Condor, Swims?
|Does she know cooking?
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?
|Is Lana Condor a Jogger?
Who is Lana Condor?
Tran Dong Lan, better known by her stage name Lana Condor, is an actress most recognised for her roles in both film and television. She was adopted by American parents and was born on May 11, 1997, in Cn Th, Vietnam. Condor rose to fame for her performance as Lara Jean Covey in the well-liked Netflix series “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before,” which was adapted from Jenny Han’s novels.
Condor pursued her aspirations in the entertainment world after discovering her affinity for acting at an early age. She made her acting debut in a feature film in 2016 in the role of Jubilation Lee/Jubilee in the blockbuster movie “X-Men: Apocalypse.” She received significant appreciation and attention, nevertheless, for her performance as Lara Jean Covey.
Is Lana Condor married?
Lana Condor is not yet married but she is engaged with her partner Anthony De La Torre.
What is the age of Lana Condor?
The age of Lana Condor is 26 years ( as of 2023).
When is the Birthday of Lana Condor’s?
Lana Condor’s birthday is on May 11, 1997.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Lana Condor?
The Zodiac Sign of Lana Condor is Taurus.
How tall is Lana Condor?
Lana Condor is 5 feet 3 inches tall.
Where is Lana Condor from?
Lana Condor is from Can Tho, Vietnam.
How much is the net worth of Lana Condor?
The net worth of Lana Condor is estimated to be around $3 million.