Maninder Buttar is an Indian Singer and songwriter who is well known for Punjabi songs. He came into the limelight when his song Laare became a big hit and people loved that song very much.
Maninder Buttar was born on 1st August in Chandigarh, India. He was raised in Chandigarh and completed his earlier education from Chandigahrh.
|Maninderjeet Singh Buttar
|Date of Birth
|Age in 2020
|Singer & Songwriter
Maninder Buttar Age, Height, Weight
Maninder Buttar‘s height is about 5 feet 7 inches and weight is about 63 kg. His eye and hair color is black.
|In feet- 5 feet 7 inches
In centimetre- 173 cm
In meters- 1.73 m
|In kilogram- 63 Kg
In Pound- 138 lbs
Maninder Buttar Career
- Maninder started his singing career in 2012 with the song Naaran te sarkaran.
- In 2014 he relesed a song named Yaari which became super hit song and the song was loved by audience alot.
- Same year in 2014, he again relesed a song named Dil Nu.
- On 5 December 2019 a super hit song Laare was launched.
- In 2020, he relesed three songs which includes Shopping,Tod Da-e-dil and Tutt Chali Yaari.
Facts about Maninder Buttar
- He is unmarried and we do not have any information about her relationship.
- Maninder Butter is pet lover.
- He was interested in singing since his childhood.
Maninder Buttar Salary & Net Worth
|Singing & YouTube
|Followers & Subscribers
|2.1 Million Followers
Maninder Buttar LifeStyle
- Does Maninder Buttar consume alcohol? No
- Does he smoke? No
- Can Maninder Buttar swim? No
- Does he go Gym? Yes
- Is he a Yoga Participator? Yes
- Can Maninder Buttar drive? Yes
- Is he a Jogger? No
- Maninder Buttar is a Non-vegetarian.