Mel Robbins is an American Lawyer, television host, author, and motivational speaker. She rose to fame and came into the limelight for covering the George Zimmerman trial for CNN, her TEDx talk, How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over; and her book, ‘’The 5 Second Rule’’.
Apart From these, she is famous on various social media platforms including Instagram. Mel has earned over 1.3 million followers on Instagram.Where she shares her lifestyles, gorgeous looking pictures, family photos and short reel videos and amassed her fans. Moreover, she runs a self-titled YouTube channel with 931k subscribers. In which she talks about different aspects of life.
Mel was born on October 6, 1968 in Kansas City, Missouri, US. She was raised in Kansas City, Missouri, US and received a J.D. degree from Boston College Law School in 1994. She is 52 years old.
|Birth Place||Kansas City, Missouri, US|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1968|
|Age in 2021||52 Years|
|Profession||Lawyer, television host, author, and motivational speaker|
View this post on InstagramAdvertisement
Mel Robbins Age, Height and Weight
Mel Robbins is 52 years old. She is about 5 feet 7 inches in height and 58 kg in weight. Her hair color is black and her eyes color is also black.
- After completing education Mel began her career as a legal analyst on the CNN News channel. After that, she worked as a criminal defense attorney and hosted Cox Media Group’s ‘’The Mel Robbins Show’’, A&E’s ‘’Monster In-Laws’’, and Fox’s ‘’Someone’s Gotta Go’’. In August 2019 she started a public speaking career called the TEDx show and talked about a psychological trick that she termed “the five-second rule’’ which crossed 20 million views on YouTube. Besides this, she worked with Audible to launch her Audible Original programs such as ‘’Kick Ass with Mel Robbins’’ in June 2018 and ‘’Take Control of Your Life’’ in 2019.
- In addition, she published her first book called ‘’Stop Saying You’re Fine: Discover a More Powerful You’’ (2018) and on 28 February 2017 she released her second book titled ‘’The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage’’ which became the top non-fiction book on Audible and sixth most-read book on Amazon in 2017 as well as it achieved named Audible’s 2017 Book of the Year in the category of Self-Development. Furthermore, she won the Gracie Award for Outstanding Host–News/Non-fiction.
Talking about Mel’s family, she married the entrepreneur Christopher Robbins in 1996 and they have three kids. She didn’t reveal their names. We will update it soon.
- Mel Robbins has over 1.3 million followers on Instagram.
- She is following 648 people on Instagram.
- Read also about William Hornby
Mel Robbins’s net worth is approx $3 million.
|Net Worth||$3 million|
What is the age of Mel Robbins?
Age of Mel Robbins is 52.
When is the Birthday of Mel Robbins?
Mel Robbins’s birthday is on October 6, 1968.
How tall is Mel Robbins?
Mel Robbins is 5’7’’ tall.
Where is Mel Robbins from?
Mel Robbins is from Kansas City, Missouri, US.