Offset is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. He is a member of the hip-hop group Migos, which he formed in 2008 with his cousins Quavo and Takeoff. His real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus.
He has released several solo projects, including the album “Father of 4” in 2019, and has collaborated with other artists such as Cardi B, 21 Savage, and Travis Scott. Offset is known for his distinctive flow and ad-libs, and his style often includes designer clothing and jewelry. He is also recognized for his advocacy work, particularly for his support of Black Lives Matter and his efforts to promote voting rights.
Biography / Wiki
Offset was born on December 14, 1991, in Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States. He is 31 years old and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. His nationality is American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. There is no information available about his early schooling or his Graduation qualification details publicly.
Offset (rapper) Age
As per Offset (rapper)’s date of birth, his age is 31 years (as of now, in 2023).
Offset (rapper) Height and Weight
Offset (rapper)’s height is about 5 feet 9 inches and his weight is approximately 78 kg.
Offset’s career began in 2008 when he formed the hip-hop group Migos with his cousins Quavo and Takeoff. The group gained popularity with their mixtapes, including “YRN” (Young Rich Niggas) and “No Label”. Their single “Versace” became a viral hit and led to a record deal with 300 Entertainment, an independent record label founded by Lyor Cohen.
In 2015, Migos released their debut studio album “Yung Rich Nation”, which featured collaborations with notable artists such as Chris Brown, Young Thug, and Lil Wayne. The album was moderately successful, but it was their 2017 album “Culture” that propelled them to mainstream success. “Culture” featured the hit singles “Bad and Boujee” and “T-Shirt”, both of which received critical acclaim and commercial success.
In addition to his work with Migos, Offset has also pursued a solo career. He released his debut solo album “Father of 4” in 2019, which was praised for its introspective lyrics and personal storytelling. The album featured collaborations with Cardi B, J. Cole, and Travis Scott.
You can also read Kodak Black Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Career, and Girlfriend
Offset has also collaborated with several other artists, including 21 Savage, Metro Boomin, and Lil Yachty. He is known for his distinct flow and ad-libs, which have been widely imitated in the hip-hop community.
Offset has also been involved in various business ventures, including a partnership with the sports apparel brand Lids and a collaboration with the luxury car brand Bentley.
Despite his success, Offset has faced legal issues throughout his career. He has been arrested multiple times on charges including gun possession, drug possession, and traffic violations. Nonetheless, he has continued to remain a prominent figure in the hip-hop industry and is regarded as one of the most influential rappers of his generation.
Offset has been involved in several controversies throughout his career. Here are some notable ones:
- Legal Issues: As mentioned earlier, Offset has been arrested multiple times for various charges, including gun and drug possession, traffic violations, and probation violations.
- Cheating Scandals: Offset has been involved in several cheating scandals during his marriage to fellow rapper Cardi B. In 2018, Cardi B announced on social media that she and Offset had separated due to his infidelity. However, the couple reconciled and continued their relationship.
- Homophobic Lyrics: In 2018, Offset came under fire for a lyric in his song “Boss Life” where he used a homophobic slur. He later apologized and claimed that he didn’t know the word was offensive.
- Social Media Feuds: Offset has been involved in several public feuds on social media with other artists, including Chris Brown, 21 Savage, and Lil Uzi Vert.
Despite these controversies, Offset has continued to maintain a successful career in the music industry and has been recognized for his philanthropic efforts, including his support for the Black Lives Matter movement and his work with The Giving Kitchen, a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to restaurant workers in need.
Offset’s parents are Michael Woodward and Latabia Woodward. They were both involved in music, with Michael being a member of the group Masquerade and Latabia being a member of the group Total Control.
Offset has three siblings: two brothers named Quavious Keyate Marshall (known as Quavo) and Kirshnik Khari Ball (known as Takeoff), who are both members of the rap group Migos, and a sister named Amber.
You can also read Kane Ritchotte Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Career, and Girlfriend
Quavo and Takeoff are Offset’s first cousins, but they grew up together and are considered to be like brothers. They formed Migos together in 2008 and have become one of the most successful rap groups of the last decade.
Offset is married to fellow rapper Cardi B. The couple got married in a private ceremony in September 2017 and welcomed their first child, a daughter named Kulture Kiari Cephus, in July 2018. They have had a tumultuous relationship, with rumors of infidelity and several public breakups, but they have remained together and have continued to collaborate on music.
Offset has three other children from previous relationships. He had his first child, a daughter named Kalea, in 2015 with his ex-girlfriend Oriel Jamie. He also has two sons, Jordan and Kody, from previous relationships. Offset has been vocal about his love for his children and often shares photos and videos of them on social media. He has also used his platform to advocate for fathers’ rights and to encourage other fathers to be involved in their children’s lives.
Offset (rapper)’s net worth as of now, in 2023 is around 32 million USD. A big portion of his income comes from his career as a rapper and there are many other sources of Offset for earning one of them being brand sponsorships. As his career is active his net worth can be increased in the future.
- Offset (rapper) hails from Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States.
- Offset’s first solo single, “Monday,” was released in 2015.
- In 2017, Offset and his wife, Cardi B, were featured on the cover of “Rolling Stone” magazine together.
- He has been nominated for several Grammy Awards, both as a solo artist and as a member of Migos.
- Offset is a big fan of jewelry and has a large collection of expensive watches, chains, and bracelets.
- He is also a car enthusiast and has been known to collect luxury cars, including a Lamborghini Aventador and a Rolls-Royce Wraith.
- Offset has been open about his struggles with addiction and has talked about getting sober.
- He has collaborated with several major brands, including Versace, Louis Vuitton, and Adidas.
- In 2019, Offset founded the charity organization Lids Foundation, which works to empower underserved communities through education and sports programs.
|Offset (rapper) Instagram||Click Here|
|Offset (rapper) TikTok||Click Here|
|Offset (rapper) YouTube||Click Here|
|Offset (rapper) Twitter||Click Here|
|Does Offset (rapper), Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does he, Smoke?||Yes|
|Does he, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Offset (rapper), Swim?||Yes|
|Does he know cooking?||Yes|
|Is he a Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Offset (rapper) a Jogger?||Yes|
Who is Offset (rapper)?
Offset, whose real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus, is an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. He was born on December 14, 1991, in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Offset rose to fame as a member of the hip-hop trio Migos, which also includes his relatives Quavo and Takeoff.
Is Offset (rapper) married?
What is the age of Offset (rapper)?
The age of Offset (rapper) is 31 years ( as of 2023).
When is the Birthday of Offset (rapper)?
Offset (rapper)’s birthday is on 14 December.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Offset (rapper)?
The Zodiac Sign of Offset (rapper) is Sagittarius.
How tall is Offset (rapper)?
Offset (rapper) is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
Where is Offset (rapper) from?
Offset (rapper) is from Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States.
How much is the net worth of Offset (rapper)?
The net worth of Offset (rapper) is $ 32 million USD.