Paul Mescal is an Irish actor and media personality. He rose to fame in 2020 with an Irish drama series named “Normal People”. His work in the show was commendable and it got a nomination in the Primetime Emmy Award.
He made his acting debut at the age of 21, as Jay Gatsby in a theater play “The Great Gatsby”. Subsequently, Paul acted in a few plays such as The Red Shoes, The Plough and the Stars, and Asking for It.
In addition to this, Paul has amassed millions of followers on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. On Instagram, he has more than 1m millions followers due to his gorgeous photos and videos. To know more about Paul’s girlfriend, net worth, family, career, height and achievements go through the full article.
|Birth Place||Maynooth, Leinster, Ireland|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1996|
|Age in 2020||25 Years|
Paul Mescal Age, Height and Weight
As per his date of birth Paul’s age is 25 years. Talking about his physical appearance Paul’s height is 5’ 8” and his weight is approx 76 kg. He is a handsome and attractive guy with brown hair and brown eyes.
Paul was born and raised in Maynooth, Leinster, Ireland along with his family members and siblings. Further information about his family members and siblings is not available as of now.
- Having been fond of acting and movies, Paul at a very young age decided to make a career in the movies industry. He made his acting debut in 2017 as ‘Jay Gatsby’ in a theater play “The Great Gatsby” after completing the Bachelor of Arts in Acting from Trinity College Dublin.
- Subsequently, he appeared in several plays such as The Plough and the Stars, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Asking for It, and A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. Paul’s recent play was “The Lieutenant of Inishmore” as ‘Mad Padraic’ in Dublin.
- He made his television debut in 2017 as ‘Matt Leary’ in “Bump”. Paul’s breakthrough in his career came in 2020 as Connell Waldron in BBCs’ mini-series “Normal People”. For his exceptional acting in the show, Paul received several nominations in many awards.
- Paul’s upcoming movies and tv shows are The Lost Daughter, Carmen, and The Deceived. With rising fame, various lingerie and sports brands chose him as the social media face of their products.
Awards and Achievements
- In 2020, Paul received the Gold Derby TV Awards and a nomination in Primetime Emmy Awards for his exceptional acting in the BBC’s miniseries show “Normal People”.
- In the following year, he received nominations in the Critics’ Choice Television Awards and Broadcasting Press Guild Awards in Best Actor for Normal People.
Also read about Zachary Levi and Emma Stone.
Girlfriends and affairs
Talking about Paul’s personal life, he is unmarried and further information regarding his relationships and affairs is not available as of now. As Paul reveals any information about his personal life. Immediately, we’ll update you guys.
As of now, in 2021 Paul’s net worth is estimated to be more than $2m. His sources of income are acting, commercials and brand endorsements.