Priya Varrier is a Malayalam actress who got fame after the music video of her debut film Oru Adaar Love (2018) which went viral on the internet. Her full name is Priya Prakash Varrier.
She is also popularly known as the Wink-girl. She was born and brought up in Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala, India. Priya belongs to an Ambalavasi ( temple- personnel) non-Brahmin community and she is Hindu by religion, she currently has done her graduation (B.Com) from Vimala College, Thrissur.
|Full name||Priya Prakash Varrier|
|Alma matter||Vimala College, Thrissur, Kerala|
|Year active||2017 Present|
|Birthplace||Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Reading|
Priya Varrier is a Malayalam actress who was born on 28 October 1999 and was born and brought up in Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala, India. At a very tender age, she has a keen interest in learning classical dance and classical music. She has a dream of becoming a famous star since her childhood, all of her family members help her in achieving her dream.
Priya’s father’s name was Prakash Varrier who was an employee in the Central Excise department and her mother’s name was Preetha Varrier, who was a homemaker and she also has a younger brother Prasiddh Varrier. She has done her graduation from Vimala College, Thrissur in Kerala.
She has started her acting career from a music video of her debut film Oru Adaar Love (2018) gone viral on the internet, within a few hours of the song released, there were more than 600k people follow her on the Instagram accounts.
- Favourite Actor – Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan and Vijay Sethupathi.
- Favourite Actress – Deepika Padukone, Nayantara
- Favourite Cricketer- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Favourite song – Channa Mereya by Ariji
- Favourite Dance – Mohiniyattam
- Favourite Director- Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Priya hails from a middle-class family, she lives in Thrissur, Kerala with her parents, a younger brother and grandparents. Since her childhood, she has a dream of becoming an actress, on 9 February 2018 she became an overnight Internet sensation after the released of her music video “ Manikya Malaraya Poovi” from her debut Malayalam film “Oru Adaar Love”. In the song, she winks at her co-actor, Roshan Abdul Rahoof, the scene went extremely viral on social media.
After her viral wink video, she did her first advertisement for Nestle ‘ Munch’. Her dream is to work in the Bollywood film industry, also she dreams of working with the top south Indian actors like – Suriya, Dhanush, Vijay, Vijay Sethupathi. Priya has also
participated in many beauty pageants, in the year (2018), she appeared in the Tamil music video Nee Vaanam Naan Mazhai and in that particular year, she got her first break as an actress in the Malayalam film Oru Adaar Love.
1. Priya Varrier was born in a middle-class family, her father Prakash Varrier is an employee in the Central Excise department and her mother Preetha Varrier is a housewife.
2. Her hobbies include- Dancing, Travelling, Reading etc.
3. Priya belongs to a Malayali family.
4. Her surname, ‘Varrier’ is often spelt as ‘Warrier’.
5. She likes dancing, and she is a trained classical dancer.
6. Priya has started her modelling career in 2017 and walked the ramp for various fashion designers and also include that she also took part in various beauty pageants.
7. In the year 2018, she appeared in the Tamil music video ‘Nee Vaanam Naan Mazhai’.
8. It is a rumoured that Hrishikesh Saji is her boyfriend.
9. Priya’s full name is Priya Prakash Varrier.
Instagram: Priya Varier
Priya got limited in the year (2018), for her first debut film Oru Adaar Love which gone viral on the internet. She is consistently connected in media interference, through Facebook, Instagram platforms. She is also an inspiration for all coming youth at such tender age she has gained a lot of popularity.