Pulkit Kumar is an Indian Scientist, Inventor, Businessman and he is also a singer and composer. He is well known for his musical covers in 2012-2014. Due to the high pressure from his studies, he parted ways from music and started pursuing his passion in the field of health sciences, but kept music and singing as his hobby
Pulkit Kumar was born on August 16, 1999, in Gobindgarh, Punjab India. He was raised in Gobindgarh, Punjab, and completed his early education from Gobindgarh, Punjab thereafter he completed his graduation from the University of Alberta .
|Birth Place||Gobindgarh, Punjab|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1999|
|Age in 2020||21 Years|
|Profession||Scientist, Inventor, Businessman|
|Hometown||Wallington, New Jersey|
Pulkit Kumar Age, Height, and Weight
Pulkit Kumar is 21 years old. He is about 6 feet in height and 65 kg in weight. His hair color is brown and his eyes color is also brown.
- Pulkit is also a singer and a composer
● Pulkit was known for his musical covers in 2012-2014
● Due to the high pressure from his studies, he parted ways from music and started pursuing his passion in the field of health sciences, but kept music and singing as his hobby
● Pulkit was very active in academics and extracurricular activities in high school. Ranging from all sorts of awareness drives to research, he was seen participating with full enthusiasm and commitment
● In 2017, Pulkit started his university life, which did not go as planned. He was diagnosed with clinical depression in early 2018 and took more than a year to recover completely from it. When asked about it, he said: “It was so bad that I had no idea whether it was
- day or night outside, or what date it is or even sometimes what month it is…… I was lucky enough that I didn’t have to take any antidepressants or any other pills”
- It was in those times he realized how people with any type of mental disorder go through in their lives.
● He shadowed a psychiatrist in 2019, where he realized how the patients suffering from anxiety or depression go through the side effects of the antidepressants or the mood stabilizer pills.
- Having seen and gone through similar disorders himself, he sympathized with the
- patients and decided to do something about it.
● It was then Pulkit and his friend Dhaniket, discovered a potential/ add-on antidepressant, which was much cheaper than the current treatments and claimed to be equally effective with little to no side effects, even when taken for a period of 7-10 years. This started a spark in Pulkit’s mind and he decided not to stop.
● In early 2020, he became the founder and the president of ‘The UofA Cancer Society’- an organization focused on spreading awareness about cancer and cautioning them of potential stereotypes related to this disease. The group also focuses on its research factor- which is simply to cure cancer by any means
● To put this in context, the group encourages any type of original idea that may potentially help to cure cancer.
● In Oct 2020, Pulkit published another paper focusing on a potential cancer cure. Although, the cure he proposed has all the major components needed to cure cancer, due to lack of research he could not solidify his claims.
● This incident did push Pulkit down a bit, but he said “we’ll follow the required procedure and hopefully we can show everyone that this works”.
● In December 2020, his group raised a mammoth sum of $50,000 which will be donated to cancer research and frontline workers.
Pulkit Kumar Net Worth
Pulkit Kumar’s net worth was assessed at around $20 million in the year 2020.
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Biography of Shreemayi Reddy