Rodrick Wayne Moore, Jr popular as Roddy Riccch is an American rapper, songwriter, and media personality. He is famous for his single and mixtapes such as Die Young, Feed Tha Streets, and Feed Tha Streets II. Furthermore, in 2020 Roddy won prestigious Grammy Awards for Best Rap Performance in Racks in the Middle, a song by Nipsey Hussle.
Besides this, his albums also received high ratings US Billboard and across the world charts and rating agencies. Roddy is a social media personality with millions of followers on Instagram and Youtube. To know more about Roddy’s life, career, family, affairs and achievements go through the full article.
|Name||Rodrick Wayne Moore, Jr|
|Birth Place||California, United States|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1998|
|Age in 2020||22 Years|
|Profession||Rapper and songwriter|
Roddy Ricch Age, Height and Weight
As per his date of birth Roddy’s age is 22 years. His height is 5’ 9” and weight is approx 79 kg. He is a handsome and attractive guy with short black hair and brown eyes.
Roddy was born in California, US along with his friends and family members. Further information regarding his family members and siblings is not available at this point in time. As Roddy reveals any information regarding his family then immediately, update you guys.
- Roddy has been passionate about songs, raps, and music ever since of his childhood. At the age of 8, he began to rap, and at the age of 16, started his own beats and produced his own songs along with his childhood friends.
- In 2017, Roddy released his first mixtape “Feed Tha Streets” which featured songs like “Chase Tha Bag”, “Hoodricch”, and “Fucc It Up’. The mixtape received a high rating in US Billboard and across the various rating charts and websites. Subsequently, in the following year, he released “Die Young” which received the highest rating in US Billboard.
- In 2018, Roddy released his second mixtape “Feed Tha Streets II” and subsequently, collaborated with famous rappers and singers such as Meek Mill, Young Thug, and Future.
- He recorded some famous singles such as “Project Dreams”, “How It Is”, “Tip Toe”, and “The Box”. All of his songs recorded high ratings in several charts and rating websites. In 2019, Roddy released his debut album “Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial” under the Atlantic label and it received Platinum and Silver certificates by RIAA and BPI respectively.
Awards and Achievements
- In 2020, Roddy received the American Music Awards for his album “Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial” in the Favorite Album — Rap/Hip-Hop category. Subsequently, he received several nominations for his several songs and album.
- In the same year, he received the Apple Music Awards for his album “Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial” and song “The Box” and received the BET Awards for the same album.
- Roddy received the Grammy Awards in the Best Rap Performance category for his rap in Nipsey Hussle’s song “Racks in the Middle”. Similarly, he won several more awards for various songs and mixtapes.
Girlfriends and affairs
Talking about Roddy’s personal life, he has been in a relationship with Allie Kay for a very long time. Recently, in 2020 they were blessed with a son, at this moment the name of his son is known.
Roddy’s net worth as of now, in 2021 is estimated to be more than $10.5m. His sources of income are songs, live concerts, tours and other business ventures.